photo TAB1_zps76646517.jpg                       photo TAB2_zps889788ba.jpg                        photo TAB4_zpsda5e79c0.jpg                        photo TAB3_zps832472cf.jpg

1.07.2014

###


A blizzard has struck and we have henceforth been banned to our houses for 3 days. The good news is, although it's negative degrees outside, it's warm inside----and inside is where the coffee is. It's also where the movies are, and the internet, and Downton Abbey, and although I'd like to say I've used these 3 days to be incredibly productive, that'd sort of be a white lie (NO WORRIES: I did do some artwork, and I read a whole lot.). At any rate, normal life will resume shortly, and next week school begins again. Meanwhile, let's stay warm.

…all pictures by me

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant photos, especially the top one:) Hope you are having a great start to the week. xo

    ReplyDelete